Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FuelTank TV: Craig Metros

It's not often that I come across guys like myself in the production car design world. I mean, most of us are car guys, and there are quite a few hot rod guys in that mix, but most of the guys that I know that are heavy into the hot rod scene aren't car designers as well, so when I stumbled onto this video, I was instantly excited...and a bit jealous (look at that studio space!) I think I've met Craig in the past, probably when I was a design student here in Detroit, but I definitely didn't know about his interest in fine art and hot rodding. Sometimes it's a smaller world than you think.

Aside from the good content, the vid itself is well done, and I plan on checking in often to see what new stuff/people Fuel TankTV will feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment