Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The "Flying Flathead": Out of storage and on the (slow) road to recovery.

After 12 years of dormant storage, my father finally unearthed his 34 roadster to start into it.

First a little history on the car:

As far as we've been told this was originally built up in the 60's or 70's by a pair of guys who ran it locally. Apprently it was featured in Street Rodder at some point wearing gloss purple and the name  "Flying Flathead" across the rear. When my father bought it, it looked as pictured; half assembled (or disassembled) and not running. Here's the car pulled into the daylight. I will update as we move forward.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, long time no chat! I just saw Cassarus in Atlanta a month ago and we chatted about you. Shoot me an email so we can catch up.

    Jason Sadler (iwearyourshirt@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete