Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Depths of Speed: Salt Flats Speed Shop

I came across this video quite by coincidence. I was watching another webisode of "Depths of Speed" about a dude who restores JDM classics and saw this video in the side bar. Aside from being a cool profile and a well done video, I was kind of geeked to see Lon's 36 Roadster in the background! (For those of you the haven't followed for that long, I did the design work that led to the build of what will be a bad ass roadster from what was at one point, a wreck of a 4dr sedan. I've checked in from time to time on the build of that car, and can say that Chris' metal working skills are nothing shy of art.


HBTV: Depth of Speed - Salt Flats Speed Shop from HBTV on Vimeo.


All the Hypebeast vids are cool, and even if you aren't into the specific subject matter, you should still be able to appreciate the quality of production, and the content as well!

The original Posts of Lon's Car:



No comments:

Post a Comment