Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blueprint Charity Auction!

I want to do something for others, seeing as Christmas is quickly approaching and there are many out there that don't have nearly as fortunate a situation as i do (especially kids.) So I just got in contact with Ryan, the creator and managing force behind the Jalopy Journal and asked if it'd be cool to list my work and give half of the proceeds to the HAMB, to show my appreciation for being able use it as a means to get my work noticed, and the other half back to a children's charity. His response was more than positive... but more on that later. For now here's the auction: Blueprint Auction


And since blog posts are lame without pictures... 
 

1 comment:

  1. Superb artwork again, almost educational in that it shows how you get from stock to rod.

    ReplyDelete